Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
ISACA® Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®) is one of the top tech credentials in job postings nationwide. It is also one of the baseline IT security certifications for DoD 8570, as required for employment in a federal government or contractor role.
According to ISACA, CISM demonstrates your expertise in the following domains:
- Information security governance
- Information risk management
- Information security program development and management
- Information security incident management
The course includes coverage of the material on the CISM exam, along with testing tips and advice.
Who Should Take CISM Training?
CISM is designed for experienced information security managers. In addition to passing the CISM exam, CISM certification requires a minimum of five years of information security management experience (or a combination of education, work experience and other credentials). Learn more about CISM requirements.
Course Schedule and Format
This is an intensive 40-hour live course. The course is taught by an industry subject matter expert, either live online (via Zoom) or in-person, depending on the date.
- Additional dates TBD
- Can be scheduled on demand for groups of six or more, in-person (Tucson, Phoenix, Yuma or Sierra Vista area) or live online
What is Included
- 40 hours of live instruction from an industry subject matter expert
- Textbook (in either hard copy OR electronic/downloadable format)
- Test taking tips and advice
- Free self-paced online training (optional, provided by request)
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education upon successful completion of the course
- Follow-up training: You may register for one additional scheduled 40-hour CISM course for free, within six months after completing your course
Note: cost of the CISM certification exam is not included in training cost.
Paying for Your Course
Discounted pricing may be available for this class.