Transmissions System Operations Certificate
This series presents Transmission System Operators and Operator Trainees with a review of the fundamentals and advanced concepts relating to the day to day and emergency operations of transmission assets as well as monitoring and control to NERC Standards.
- Power Transmission
- System Voltage Control
- System Frequency and Tie-Line Control
- Power Dispatching
- System Security
- Operating Under Abnormal Conditions
- System Restoration
- Monitoring and Control Communications
- Transmission System Protection
- Controlling to NERC Standards
- And more
This instructor-mentored course provides 68 hours of instruction, and students have access to the course for 6 months.