ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is one of the top tech credentials in job postings nationwide. It is also one of the baseline IT security certifications for DoD 8570.
According to ISACA, CISA demonstrates your expertise in the following domains:
- Information systems auditing process
- Governance and management of IT
- Information systems acquisition, development and implementation
- Information systems operations and business resilience
- Protection of information assets
The course includes coverage of the material on the exam, along with practice testing.
CISA is designed for experienced information security auditors. In addition to passing the CISA exam, CISA certification requires a minimum of five years of information systems work experience (or a combination of education, work experience and other credentials).