Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP)
Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP) is a professional-level credential that builds on the foundational CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator) certification. It demonstrates your knowledge and skills at designing enterprise wireless networks.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be prepared to take the CWDP certification exam.
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to define specifications, design, deploy, validate and optimize a wireless local are network (WLAN) through four to five days of training that also prepares you to sit for the CWDP exam.
Who Should Take CWDP Training?
To earn a CWDP certification, you must have a current and valid CWNA certification.
Class Schedule and Format
This is an intensive live course. The course is taught by an industry subject matter expert, either live online (via Zoom) or in person.
- December 5-9, 2022 - registration for this class is now closed
- Can be scheduled on demand for groups of six or more in the Tucson, Phoenix, Yuma, or Sierra Vista areas
In-Person Class Location:
University of Arizona at Sierra Vista
Groth Hall, 1140 Colombo Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
What Is Included
- Live instruction from an industry subject matter expert
- All course materials
- Free self-paced online training (optional, provided by request)
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education upon successful completion of the course
Note: cost of the certification exam is not included in course cost.
Paying For Your Class
Discounted pricing may be available for this class.