Hydro Electric Power Plant Operations Certificate
This series is designed to give hydro power plant operators and technicians an understanding of hydro-electric power generation including:
- Its role in power systems
- The typical components
- The functions in the use and control of water
- Structural and functional features of different types of hydro turbines
- Types of equipment used to monitor and control and their operation
- Major constructional features and function and typical layout of the various auxiliary systems
- General responsibilities and tasks performed by operations and maintenance personnel
This instructor-mentored course includes 34 hours of instruction. Students have access to the course for 6 months.
Price Reduced July 1, 2019!
|Old Price||New Price||Your Savings|