Course Information and Policies
University of Arizona Policies
Registration and Course Information
Refunds, Withdrawals and Transfers
Policy updated: May 19, 2021
No refunds or transfers will be issued after the course start date or once course material has been accessed in any manner, except as described in the Hardship Withdrawal and Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) sections below.
All exam fees are non-refundable.If you are not able to or no longer wish to take a course, you may request a refund or transfer.
If you request a refund prior to the relevant deadline described below, you will be refunded your full registration fee minus a $25 administrative fee.
You may also request to transfer to a different session of the same class.
Transfer payments and fees:
- If the registration fee for the class you are transferring to is higher than the class you are transferring from, you are responsible for paying the difference in price between the old class and the new class.
- In addition to paying the price difference between the two classes, a transfer fee may be charged. One transfer is processed at no charge. A $25 administrative fee is applied to subsequent transfer requests.
Participants whose registration fees were paid by a third party (such as a state/county workforce development agency or an employer) may not be eligible for refunds or transfers. If your registration was paid by a third party and you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines for refund and transfer requests depend on the type of course:
- For in-person or live online courses, the deadline is ten business days before the course starts.
- For online courses, no refunds or transfers are available once course material has been accessed in any manner. If course material has not been accessed:
- For online courses with a specific start date, the deadline is ten business days before the course starts.
- For online courses without a specific start date, participants have three business days from the date they enrolled to request a refund or transfer.
Requests for refunds and transfers must be in writing. Submit requests via email to email@example.com.
Please allow 5-7 business days for credit card refunds and 6-8 weeks for check refunds.
You may also be able to transfer your registration to another individual. If you are unable to attend and have identified someone who will attend in your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the first day of class. Your registration will be transferred to that individual, but no refunds will be issued.
Materials: If course materials are purchased from a third party (including, but not limited to, textbooks, CDs, videos or study guides), it is the participant's responsibility to review and abide by the third party’s refund policies.
If a soldier's military duties (such as unanticipated deployments or mobilization, activation, and temporary duty assignments) affect their ability to participate in a CaPE course or program, CaPE will determine whether to cancel the soldier's course/program registration, withdraw the soldier from the course/program, or transfer the soldier to a different course/program, based on Army CA policies.
All Army CA program cancellations, refunds, transfers, and withdrawals will be managed based on Army CA policies, including the following refund policies:
- Up to the start date of the course or program, CaPE will refund all (100 percent) of Army CA funds to the funder, when the soldier does not start the CaPE course or program.
- After the start date of the program, CaPE will partially refund Army CA funds to the funder on a proportional basis through the 60 percent portion of the period for which the funds were provided.