IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations v4
What is ITIL?
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is an IT management framework detailing best practices for delivering IT services. It is the top-requested IT credential in U.S. and Arizona job postings.
Who Should Take ITIL Exam Prep?
It is suitable for IT professionals who need a basic understanding of the ITIL framework or who will be working in an organization that has adopted ITIL.
Upcoming ITIL Exam Prep Classes
- Can be scheduled on demand for groups of six or more, in person (Tucson, Phoenix, Yuma or Sierra Vista area) or live online. Flexible scheduling and format options are available. Contact us to learn more.
In-Person Class Location
University of Arizona at Sierra Vista
Groth Hall, 1140 Colombo Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
What is Included?
The 40-hour live instructor-led class includes:
- Coverage of the the key elements, concepts and terminology found in ITIL, in preparation for taking the ITIL Foundations exam
- Dynamic, engaging live instruction from an industry subject matter expert
- Opportunities to ask questions and get the individual feedback you need to master the material
- All course materials, including a textbook
- Networking and collaboration with fellow information technology professionals in a live classroom environment
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education, upon successful completion of the course
- ITIL exam fee is included in the course cost. Note: Testing is optional and provided off-campus at designated providers. Taking the test is not part of the course.
Paying for Your ITIL Class
Discounted pricing is available for military-connected learners, University of Arizona alumni and others.
We can also work with your employer's tuition assistance, reimbursement or other education assistance program to fund your training.