CompTIA Network+ Exam Prep
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves a technician’s competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure.
What You Will Learn
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be prepared to take the Network+ certification exam.
Who Should Take Network+ Training?
While not required, CompTIA recommends that Network+ candidates have at least 9-12 months of networking experience.
Class Schedule and Format
This is an intensive 40-hour live course. The course is taught by an industry subject matter expert, either live online (via Zoom) or in-person, depending on the date.
- January 24-28, 2022 - in Sierra Vista (or live online via Zoom) - registration for this class is now closed
- Can be scheduled on demand for groups of six or more
What Is Included
- 40 hours of live instruction from an industry subject matter expert
- Free self-paced online training (optional, provided by request)
- One CompTIA Network+ exam voucher
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education upon successful completion of the course
Army CA program participants: please note that exam vouchers are not included for Army CA participants.