CompTIA Network+ with free online training
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves a technician’s competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure. Network+ certification is recommended but not required before training for the CompTIA Security+ Exam.
Flexible Options (Self-Paced, Live Online and In-Person)
To support our community during this challenging time, we are offering flexible registration options for many of our popular in-person classes.
Each "flex" registration includes
- Self-paced online training: You’ll get 24/7 access to high-quality self-paced online training you can start any time, and you get access to the course material for 18 months.
- Expert live instruction: Choose from one 40-hour scheduled live online or in-person course taught by an industry subject matter expert. Live online courses will be presented via Zoom, WebEx or other conferencing tool. In-person classes will be available starting in August.
- Free follow-up training: You will also be able to register for an additional scheduled 40-hour course (on the same topic) for free.
For example, if you register for a “live online” class that starts August 1, you could start learning some basics on your own via the self-paced training. Then you’d log in to your scheduled live online class starting August 1. If you want more training after you finish your class, you will be able to register for an in-person class on the same topic for free.
See the "Flex" Registration FAQ page for more information.
Live classes include 40 hours of instruction, textbook/materials, a practice exam, and one exam voucher.
- August 10-14, 2020 (live online)
- Additional class dates TBD
Discounted pricing ($2,246) may be available for this class.
Contact Dr. John DeLalla at 520-458-8278 x2301 or email@example.com to learn more.
Image credit: City of Sierra Vista