CompTIA Network+ Exam Prep
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves a technician’s competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure.
What You Will Learn
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be prepared to take the Network+ certification exam.
Who Should Take Network+ Training?
While not required, CompTIA recommends that Network+ candidates have at least 9-12 months of networking experience.
Class Schedule and Format
This is an intensive 40-hour live course. The course is taught by an industry subject matter expert, either live online (via Zoom) or in-person, depending on the date.
- Can be scheduled on demand for groups of six or more, in person (Tucson, Phoenix, Yuma or Sierra Vista area) or live online. Flexible scheduling and format options are available. Contact us to learn more.
What Is Included
- 40 hours of live instruction from an industry subject matter expert
- Free self-paced online training (optional, provided by request)
- One CompTIA Network+ exam voucher
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education upon successful completion of the course