Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep with free online training
This course will provide you with training and support to take and pass the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam.
PMP is the “gold standard” of project management certifications. 1 in 3 project manager job postings ask for project management certification. And on average, certified U.S. project managers earn 26% more than those without certification.
Who Should Take PMP Exam Prep?
This intensive one-week course is designed for experienced project managers who want to pursue PMP certification.
To qualify for taking the PMP exam, the Project Management Institute requires:
- A four-year degree, 36 months leading projects, and 35 hours of project management training* or CAPM Certification; OR
- A high school diploma, associate’s degree (or equivalent), 60 months leading projects, and 35 hours of project management training* or CAPM Certification
*The class satisfies the PMP certification requirement of 35 hours of formal project management education.
About the PMP Exam Prep Course
This course includes:
- 40 hours of live instruction with an experienced PMP that does the job and also teaches the content to help prepare you for the job AND to pass the exam
- PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- One voucher to take the CompTIA Project+ certification exam, so you can practice your testing skills before taking the PMP exam (PMP certification exam fee is not included in tuition)
- Free self-paced online training, so you can start learning immediately or use it as a refresher before you take your exam
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education.
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., January 25-29, 2021 (live online)
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., July 19-23, 2021 (in person, location TBD)
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., December 6-10, 2021 (in person, location TBD)
- Can be scheduled on demand for groups of six or more
Discounted pricing ($2,246) may be available for this class.
Contact Dr. John DeLalla at 520-458-8278 x2301 or email@example.com to learn more.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.