CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep
CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security. It is one of the baseline IT security certifications for DoD 8570, as required for employment in a federal government or contractor role.
Security+ is also one of the top tech certifications requested in Arizona IT job postings.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be prepared to take the CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
Who Should Take Security+ Training and Exam Prep?
Although not a prerequisite, CompTIA recommends that Security+ candidates have at least two years of technical networking experience. CompTIA Network+ certification is also recommended prior to taking Security+.
Security+ Class Schedule and Format
This is an intensive 40-hour live course. The course is taught by an industry subject matter expert, either live online (via Zoom) or in person. Learn more about the Security+ class.
- August 21-25, 2023: attend in person (in Sierra Vista) or live online. Registration for this class is now closed.
- Can be scheduled on demand for groups of six or more, in person (Tucson, Phoenix, Yuma or Sierra Vista area) or live online. Flexible scheduling and format options are available. Contact us to learn more.
In-Person Class Location: University of Arizona at Sierra Vista, Groth Hall, 1140 Colombo Ave., Sierra Vista
What Is Included
- 40 hours of live instruction from an industry subject matter expert
- One voucher to take the CompTIA Security+ certification exam
- Free self-paced online training (optional, provided by request)
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education upon successful completion of the course
Paying For Your Class
Discounted pricing may be available for this class.
For additional information, please see Payment FAQs.