CompTIA Security+ with free online training
CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security. It is one of the baseline IT security certifications for DoD 8570, as required for employment in a federal government or contractor role.
Security+ is also one of the top tech certifications requested in Arizona IT job postings.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be prepared to take the CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
Who Should Take Security+?
Although not a prerequisite, CompTIA recommends that Security+ candidates have at least two years of technical networking experience. CompTIA Network+ certification are also recommended prior to taking Security+.
Class Schedule and Format
This is an intensive 40-hour live course. The course is taught by an industry subject matter expert, either live online (via Zoom) or in-person, depending on the date.
- May 10-14, 2021, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (live online via Zoom)
- Can be scheduled on demand for groups of six or more in the Tucson, Phoenix Metro, Yuma and Sierra Vista areas
In-Person Class Location:
University of Arizona at Sierra Vista
Groth Hall, 1140 Colombo Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
What Is Included
- 40 hours of live instruction from an industry subject matter expert
- One voucher to take the CompTIA Security+ certification exam
- Self-paced online training, so you can start learning immediately or get a refresher before you take your exam
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education
Paying For Your Class
Discounted pricing ($2,246) may be available for this class.
For additional information, please see Payment FAQs.
Contact Dr. John DeLalla at 520-458-8278 x2301 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.