Collaborative Non-Credit Course Development Services for University Faculty and Staff
We are a flexible and collaborative partner for University of Arizona faculty and staff members who are interested in developing noncredit programs.
What We Can Do for Your Department
We can provide end-to-end noncredit program development support, including:
- Labor market research. We can help you understand labor market demand for specific knowledge and skills.
- Adult learner expertise. We understand the unique needs of adult learners and can help you build a program that works for them.
- Flexible program design. We can help your department offer everything from a half-day workshop to a webinar series to a multi-course noncredit certificate program.
- Learning Management System (LMS). Online courses are hosted in the D2L Community LMS. It has all the features of regular D2L, and it is available to community members who are not affiliated with the University.
- Badges and certificates. Participants can earn credentials such as certificates of completion, digital badges and other alternative credentials, continuing professional education units (CPEs) or continuing education units (CEUs).
- Registration system. Our full-featured registration system offers convenient online registration for program participants. The system can accommodate a wide variety of pricing options, including discounts and scholarships.
- Financial management. We handle all the financial complexities, from processing credit card payments all the way to distributing revenue to the University account of your choice.
- Customer support. We answer registration questions, provide support for accessing the LMS, and help ensure your participants have a seamless experience.
- Marketing. We provide basic marketing support by promoting your program through our channels. We can also develop materials to support your marketing and outreach activities.
- Project management. We coordinate all the moving parts to ensure efficient and timely production and delivery of your course.
- Workforce development funding. We are authorized to receive funding from a variety of state and federal Workforce Development agencies. We can help you understand if your program meets these agencies’ requirements, and we can handle all the paperwork to apply for and receive Workforce Development funding.
- Program evaluation. We can help you gather the data you need to continuously improve your program.
To learn more about how we can help your department expand its reach and impact, contact Rebecca Cook, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 626-5144.