Collaborative Non-Credit Course Development Services for University Faculty and Staff
The office of Continuing & Professional Education provides innovative and engaging noncredit learning experiences that transform the lives of individuals, organizations and communities in Arizona and around the world. We are a flexible and collaborative partner for University of Arizona faculty and staff who are interested in developing noncredit continuing and professional education programs.
“Nontraditional” Is Our Traditional
As the landscape of higher education changes, universities are seeking ways to expand their reach beyond the traditional student population. Noncredit continuing and professional education programs are an opportunity to engage adult learners, mid-career professionals, and those who might not be ready for a four-year degree (yet).
What We Can Do for University Faculty and Staff
We can provide end-to-end noncredit course development support, including:
- Course design. Whether you have a fully designed course or just an idea, we can work with you to develop an engaging noncredit program.
- Badges and certificates. Participants can earn credentials such as digital badges, certificates of completion, continuing professional education units (CPEs) or continuing education units (CEUs).
- Registration management and support. We work with you to ensure the right people have access to your course at the right time.
- Marketing. We work with you to develop an integrated marketing plan tailored to your program’s needs.
- Project management. We coordinate all the moving parts to ensure efficient and timely production and delivery of your course.
To learn more about how we can help your department expand its reach and impact, contact Rebecca Cook, Director at email@example.com or (520) 626-5144.