Program Development and Support
We offer a full suite of program development and support services, including:
- Program management and support: We coordinate all the moving parts to ensure efficient and timely production and delivery of your training program.
- Course design: No training experts in-house? No problem. We can provide access to curriculum developers and instructional designers, so you can offer a high-quality, interactive and engaging learning experience without being a training expert.
- Learning management system: For online classes, we utilize a full-featured online learning management system (LMS) to organize and present materials, track learner progress and performance, and to provide opportunities for learners to interact with each other and with their instructor. Learners can access the course at their convenience any time they have an Internet connection, and you can easily monitor their progress.
- Registration management and support: We work with you to ensure the right people have access to your training program at the right time.
- Badges and certificates: Training program participants can earn credentials such as digital badges, certificates of completion, continuing professional education units (CPEs) or continuing education units (CEUs). We work with you to define exactly what constitutes learner success to ensure your goals are met.
Let us know what you need, and we will see how the University of Arizona can help.