Steam Power and Co-Generation Certificate
Registration for this program is closed.
This online program will train personnel on the operation and maintenance of steam turbines and associated equipment, including co-generation applications.
Class Schedule and Format
This non-credit professional development program is fully online and self-paced. This is an open enrollment program, so you can enroll and start learning at any time. Once you enroll, you will have 6 months to complete the program.
What Is Included
The program includes the following four-hour online courses:
- 7401 Co-Generation and other Turbine Cycles
- 7402 Steam Production
- 7403 Fuels and Combustion
- 7404 Boiler Operation
- 7405 Boiler Control
- 7406 Steam Turbine Construction
- 7407 Steam Turbine Operation and Control
- 7408 Power Generation
- 7409 Plant Auxiliary Systems
- 7410 Power Plant Maintenance
- 7411 Combined Heat and Power Systems
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education.
This program is offered in collaboration with 360training.