Transdisciplinary Environmental Science for Society Image Credits
Clockwise from top left:
- Rodeo-Chedeski Fire, photo courtesy of the Arizona Emergency Information Network.
- Geogirls use computers in the field to track locations, Carolyn Driedger, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Tetons, Pixabay
- USGS staff and Tribal GIS workshop participants, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Aerial view of Lake Mead, Alex Stephens, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- Protected Species Observer aboard CCGS Louis S. St-Laurent, Debbie Hutchinson, Woods Hole Coastal and Marine Science Center. Public domain.
- Flooding in Northwest Colorado, Mark Henneberg, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Yakima Project, Kirsten Strough, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation.