New Certificate Program: Cannabis Compliance and Risk Management
The cannabis industry is complex and ever-changing, making legal compliance a significant challenge for cannabis businesses of all sizes. This is why cannabis compliance professionals are in such high demand today.
University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education has launched the Cannabis Compliance and Risk Management Certificate program to address this workforce need.
With a cross-disciplinary approach to key industry sectors, this program will prepare learners to become in-demand cannabis compliance professionals.
Cannabis Compliance & Risk Management features instruction and interaction from pioneering cannabis lawyers and leaders from the cannabis business world, including entrepreneurs, physicians and public policy specialists.
Learners will gain a thorough understanding of the cannabis industry, the compliance needs and challenges throughout, and become empowered as certified cannabis compliance professionals.
Included in the Cannabis Compliance and Risk Management Certificate
- Three eight-week online courses
- Completion of a portfolio of case studies and projects to demonstrate cannabis industry knowledge
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education upon successful completion of the program
- Access to the Green Flower Employer Network upon successful completion of the program
- Preparation to take the Certified Commercial Cannabis Professional (CCCP) through the Association of Certified Commercial Cannabis Experts (ACCCE)
- A one-year ACCCE membership
Registration is now open. Participants can choose to start the Compliance and Risk Management Certificate program on March 6, May 1, July 10, September 11, or November 6.