Digital Marketing Certificate Program
In late 2020, LinkedIn identified Digital Marketer as one of the top 10 in-demand and growing jobs nationwide.
The University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education Digital Marketing Science Certificate Program is a fully online professional development program that teaches you the fundamental skills you need to join this rapidly growing profession, in just 10 weeks.
Who Should Take the University of Arizona Digital Marketing Certificate Program?
This noncredit program is open to all. You do not need prior digital marketing experience. This program is ideal for:
- Recent college graduates
- Marketing professionals (1-5 years experience) looking to update their skill sets
- Experienced professionals re-entering the workforce
- Working professionals looking to make a shift into digital marketing or become more knowledgeable about other aspects of business
- Entrepreneurs seeking to grow their business by utilizing a set of digital marketing tools
What You Will Learn
- Marketing analytics, marketing strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), paid search, paid social, content marketing, email marketing and more.
- How to use in-demand tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads and HubSpot.
- You will also complete a Strategic Digital Marketing Playbook, applying your digital marketing skills in a real-world context.
Earn In-Demand Digital Marketing Certifications
You will earn the following industry-recognized certifications that demonstrate your practical knowledge and skills:
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Hubspot Email Marketing
Class Schedule and Format
Class Dates: Classes start monthly
Format: The convenient online format allows you to learn from any location in Arizona or around the world.
The ten-week class includes weekly on-demand online learning content such as videos and reading, plus assignments to reinforce your learning and provide you with practical hands-on experience. All activities can be completed online, on your own schedule, each week.
You can also attend optional (but recommended) mentor-led live broadcasts once a week via video conference.
You should expect to spend 4-6 hours per week working independently (learning, working on assignments), plus an additional 1-2 hours per week attending the optional weekly mentor-led live broadcasts.
What Is Included in the Digital Marketing Certificate Program
- Approximately 80 hours of learning
- Technology certifications: Google Ads Search Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, and HubSpot Email Marketing
- Digital badge and digital certificate of completion upon successful completion of course
Paying for Your Certificate Program
A payment plan option is available. Discounts are also available for veterans and for University of Arizona alumni and staff members.