Intuit QuickBooks Online Plus
In this self-paced online course, you will learn how to use QuickBooks Online Plus and review the basics of financial accounting and reporting.
What You Will Learn
Topics will include setting up a new company in QuickBooks Online, sales and cash receipts, purchases, investing, payroll, taxes, and budgeting.
In the course, you will:
- Identify the basic features of QuickBooks Online.
- Create new customers, vendors, products, and services in QuickBooks Online.
- Record a sales receipt, invoice, and cash payment.
- Record a purchase order, bill, and check or credit card payment.
- Record the acquisition and sale of assets.
- Conduct payroll functions.
- Create a budget.
- Adjust previous entries in QuickBooks Online.
- Create financial statements and reports.
Who Should Take Intuit QuickBooks Training?
Participants should be familiar with the accounting cycle and how it is related to a business. While no prior knowledge of QuickBooks Online is required, it will be beneficial to have an understanding of accounting principles.
Class Schedule and Format
This non-credit professional development program includes 100 hours of self-paced online training.
This is an open enrollment course, so you can enroll and start learning at any time. Once you enroll, you will have 12 months to complete the program.
What Is Included
- 100 hours of self-paced online training
- All necessary course materials
- A free Intuit QuickBooks Online Plus license from the Intuit Education Program
- Gaining the knowledge and skills you need to take the Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Online certification exam
- Upon successful completion of this self-paced online program, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education
Note: the cost of certification exams is not included in the price of the course