Sales Operations Certificate
In 2023, three of the fastest-growing jobs in the country asked for Sales Operations skills, according to LinkedIn.
The University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education Sales Operations Certificate is a fully online professional development program that teaches you in-demand sales operations skills in just 10 weeks.
Who Should Take the University of Arizona Sales Operations Certificate Course?
This non-credit professional development certificate program is open to all. You do not need prior sales experience. The program is ideal for:
- Sales, sales operations, or business-focused professionals who want to fill knowledge and skill set gaps
- Individuals who are interested in a sales-related career and want to build new skill sets and earn in-demand Salesforce Trailhead badges
- CRM administrators and other professionals who want to expand their knowledge of sales operations
- Entrepreneurs seeking to grow their business by utilizing a set of sales tools
- Employers who want to upskill their sales teams
What You Will Learn
- How to apply best practices, strategies, and frameworks to drive sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Sales performance management
- Strategic sales performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies
- Sales incentive plans and territory management, quota setting and performance, lead management and more
- How to use Salesforce to support sales operations
Earn In-Demand Salesforce Credentials
By the time you have successfully completed the course, you will have earned 14 Salesforce Trailhead badges.
Get the support you need to meet your career goals, including:
- Resume and cover letter review
- LinkedIn profile optimization
- Small-group workshops on topics such as negotiating tips, how to effectively communicate your skills, and Q&As with hiring managers/recruiters
- Access to career coaching
Class Schedule and Format
Class Dates: Classes start monthly
Format: The convenient online format allows you to learn from any location in Arizona or around the world.
The ten-week class includes weekly on-demand online learning content such as videos and reading, plus assignments to reinforce your learning and provide you with practical hands-on experience. All activities can be completed online, on your own schedule, each week.
You can also attend optional (but recommended) mentor-led live roundtable sessions once a week via video conference.
You should expect to spend 6-8 hours per week working independently (learning, working on assignments), plus an additional 1 hour per week attending the optional weekly mentor-led live sessions.
What Is Included in the Sales Operations Certificate Program
- Approximately 80 hours of learning
- Salesforce credentials: earn 14 in-demand Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Digital badge and digital certificate of completion upon successful completion of course
Paying for Your Certificate Program
Payment plan options are available for qualifying participants. Payment plan options may include additional fees.
Discounts are also available for veterans and for University of Arizona alumni and staff members.