Free Webinars for School Psychologists
To support the education community during this challenging time, the University of Arizona is offering a series of short, focused (and FREE!) webinars to help school psychologists, administrators and related professionals identify helpful resources.
Topics range from telepractice to supporting teachers and parents to resources for coping with anxiety and grief.
Join University of Arizona College of Education faculty member Marsha Spencer, PhD, NCSP, and her guests as we navigate an overwhelming world of resources.
- We will start with a brief overview of resources from NASP, supplemented with materials from APA, and possibly other relevant resources.
- Then webinar participants can pose questions and share their own advice. Webinar participation is via written comments, which will only be seen by the webinar hosts, not other participants. We hope this will help everyone feel comfortable participating in the discussion.
Each webinar will run from 10-10:30 a.m. MST, and registered participants will receive a link to the recording after the webinar ends.
- General Overview of NASP Telepractice Resources/AZ Parameters (4/21) View Recording and Download Resources
- Teleassessment (4/23) View Recording and Download Resources
- Supporting Parents (4/28) View Recording and Download Resources
- Supporting Teachers (4/30) View Recording and Download Resources
- Families in Crisis and Mandatory Reporting (5/5) View Recording and Download Resources
- Individuals in Crisis and Supporting Mental Health (5/7) View Recording and Download Resources
- Anxiety and Grief Resources (5/12) View Recording and Download Resources
- Planning for Fall (5/14) View Recording and Download Resources