Learn New Skills From Anywhere This Fall
These fall classes are fully online, so you can learn from any location that is convenient for you.
Learn New Skills
Advance your career by adding in-demand skills to your resume:
- Cybersecurity Training: These classes are designed to equip you with both knowledge and practical experience in IT security. Computer Security and Network Security classes start in September.
- Introduction to Project Management: This course teaches fundamental project management skills in a convenient live online format. Class meets Monday and Wednesday evenings, September 9-October 5.
- Manager Training: Understanding your strengths – and how to use them – is the foundation for a successful management career. This six-week online course uses a strengths-based approach to help new and experienced managers maximize their management potential. Starts September 14.
- Spanish-English Translation Certificate: Turn your language skills into an exciting new medical, legal or business career with a non-credit professional development certificate in Spanish-English Translation. Courses are offered in January, May and August/September. Apply any time.
Explore Food, Culture and Health
Indigenous Food Sovereignty Principles & Practices: For Indigenous communities, food is about culture, health and wellness, economics, natural resources, social relations, ways of knowing, and more. This 8-week, fully-online non-credit class will explore both the principles behind Indigenous food sovereignty, and the strategies and practices that are helping Native peoples rebuild tribal food systems that contribute to sustainable, healthy, and culturally vital communities. October 16-December 11.
Get Certified and Get Ahead
These courses equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to take (and pass!) an industry-recognized certification exam.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam Prep: If you have a 4-year engineering degree or 4 years of documented work experience in the engineering field, passing the FE exam is the first step towards becoming a Licensed Professional Engineer (PE). Maximize your chance at passing the FE exam the first time with this comprehensive refresher, August 26-December 9.
- Human Resources Certification Exam Prep: Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) credentials make you a recognized expert in the Human Resources field. Get ready for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exam with SHRM Certification Exam Prep, September 22-November 17.
- Information Technology Certification Exam Prep, including CompTIA Network+, Security+, CySA+, CASP+; Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP); Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and more. Classes offered monthly on a variety of topics.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep : designed for experienced project managers, this intensive one-week course prepares you to take the PMI PMP exam. Class meets in a live online format, Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. daily, starting October 26.
Start a Career in the Legal Field
These courses prepare you to start a career as a legal support professional. Classes begin August 24 or October 19.
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training: This program prepares medical professionals for a career in the legal field as legal nurse consultants.
- Legal Secretary Training: This intensive program is designed for both beginning and experienced secretaries who are interested in improving their skills and working more efficiently within the law office.
- Paralegal Certificate: our most popular legal careers program. This 14-week course prepares you to start a career as a paralegal.
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out all the professional development opportunities in our catalog.