This course prepares students to take the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) certification exams.
The CompTIA A+ exams are a globally recognized, vendor-neutral qualifying credential for tech support and IT operations roles.
According to CompTIA, the fully revised 2019 A+ exams cover the following:
- Identifying, using, and connecting hardware components and devices
- Install and support Windows OS including command line & client support
- Troubleshoot PC and mobile device issues including application security support
- Explain types of networks and connections including TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO
- Troubleshoot device and network issues
- Identify and protect against security vulnerabilities for devices and their network connections
- Install & configure laptops and other mobile devices
- Understand Mac OS, Linux and mobile OS
- Follow best practices for safety, environmental impacts, and communication and professionalism
This course includes free access for 12 months to a cloud based lab platform to assist students develop the practical information technology (IT) skills necessary to succeed in high in demand IT jobs. This cloud based lab solution uses real equipment that enables our students to execute each practical task in a safe environment that is accessible from anywhere without needing to buy their own hardware or risk damage to their own system.
Along with providing the necessary hardware in a virtual environment, students gain access to high quality practical exercises that cover many of the exam topics they will encounter on their certifying exams. Click to view full syllabus.
Price Reduced July 1, 2019!
|Old Price||New Price||Your Savings|