Cisco Self-Paced Online Training
Cisco certifications are a globally recognized credential for IT professionals, and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is one of the top certifications requested in Arizona IT job postings.
Upon successful completion of one of these courses, participants will be prepared to take a Cisco certification exam.
What You Will Learn
See course descriptions below for additional information and links to course syllabi.
What Is Included
Each self-paced online Cisco certification exam prep class includes:
- 100 hours of self-paced online training
- Access to training for 12 months
- A cloud based lab platform to help you develop practical IT skills. This cloud based lab uses real equipment that enables students to execute each practical task in a safe environment without needing to buy their own hardware or risk damage to their own system.
- High-quality practical exercises that cover many of the exam topics you will encounter on your certification exams
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education upon successful completion of a course
NOTE: The cost of certification exams is not included in the price of the course.
These programs are offered in collaboration with ProTrain, LLC.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Upon successful completion of this self-paced online course, students will not only have learned core tech skills, they will also be prepared to take the CCNA certification exam. Click to view CCNA syllabus.
The latest version of the CCNA exam was expanded to include new topics, such as security and automation, in addition to the networking topics covered on the old exams. CCNA certification now requires passing just one exam, rather than two (ICND1 and ICND2).
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Registration for this class is currently on hold, so that material can be updated for the new CCNP exam released in 2020. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for when the updated CCNP class will be available.
Who Should Take Self-Paced Online Training?
Self-paced online training allows you to learn these skills online, any time that works for you. This is a good option for those whose work or family commitments make it difficult to attend scheduled training.
Because the training is self-paced, you will not have interaction with an instructor or with other participants, and there is no specific class schedule that you are required to follow. That means you will need to be persistent and motivated to stay on track to complete your training.