Top 2022 Certificates and Short Courses
The Continuing and Professional Education team continuously reviews our programs to ensure we are meeting the needs of the learners and employers we serve.
This month, we analyzed the data to see which professional development certificates, short courses and certifications were most popular this year. Here is what you wanted to learn in 2022.
- Coding Boot Camp: Become a full-stack web developer in 12 or 24 weeks.
- Digital Marketing Certificate: Earn industry-recognized credentials and get ready to start your digital marketing career in just ten weeks.
- Cannabis Certificate Program: Prepare to join a thriving industry with a certificate in the Business of Cannabis or Cannabis Health Care and Medicine.
- Spanish/English Translation: Study business, medical, or legal translation (or all three!) in the Spanish/English Translation Certificate Program.
- AutoCAD: Acquire fundamental AutoCAD 2D and 3D skills in this fully online self-paced program that includes a free one-year AutoCAD license.
- Paralegal Certificate Course: Learn the essential skills you need to start a career as a Paralegal.
- Human Resources (SHRM) Certification Exam Prep: Verify your Human Resources expertise with a SHRM-CP (Certified Professional) or SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional) certification.
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training: Turn your health care experience into an exciting new career in the medical field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep: Prepare to earn the most in-demand project management credential. Self-paced and live, instructor-led options available.
All of these courses will be offered again in 2022. Click the catalog links above to learn more and see upcoming class dates.